Thursday 5 April 2012

LACH'S RAMSHACKLE TOUR UK PART ONE‏...


LACH'S RAMSHACKLE TOUR UK PART ONE

April 10: Leeds at Nation of Shopkeepers
(27-37 Cookridge Street, Leeds, LS2 3AG)

April 11: Cardiff at The Full Moon
(Womanby Street, Cardiff, CF10 1BR)

April 12: Porth at The Factory
(Welsh Hills Works, Jenkin Street,Porth, CF39 9PP)

April 14: Swansea at The Garage
(47 Uplands Cresent, Uplands, Swansea, SA2 0NP)

April 15: Newquay at Cafe Irie
(38 Fore Street Town Centre, Newquay TR7 1LP)

April 19: London at Ballyhoo
(36-38 New Oxford Street)

April 20: Hebden Bridge at The Trades Club
(Holme Street, Hebden Bridge, HX7 8EE)


Lach here. This is it. My first UK tour not only of my latest album Ramshackle Heart but as a UK resident! Yup, visa's sorted and I live in Edinburgh now. I haven't seen you guys and gals for too long of a time and I'm looking forward to catching up with everybody, singing songs and adding another special night of memories to our burgeoning stash!

Cheers
Lach

Come to my website to stream Ramshackle Heart for free:
www.lachtoday.com

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leicester Bangs
Visit our main Website
Be friends on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

And most importantly…
Support UK Charities by using Leicester Bangs AMAZON links – and it wont cost you a penny.
Details here:
http://www.leicesterbangs.co.uk/charities.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.