Thursday 28 March 2013

Phildel to stage Virtual Easter Egg Hunt direct from her living room this Friday 29th March


Do you miss the thrill of Easter Egg Hunts but feel, as an adult, you can no longer participate!?

In the run up to the release of her debut album 'The Disappearance of the Girl', singer-songwriter Phildel will run a Virtual Easter Egg Hunt live from her home this Friday 29th March. Given a view of her living room, online spectators will be invited to message in real-time where they think the eggs are hiding - and Phildel will search in their suggested places. Best of all, no matter where they are in the world - viewers will be sent the eggs they find! Phildel will also perform one song live on air for her audience.

Phildel comments "Although I'm into my twenties - I've always loved Easter Egg Hunts and every year, I organise one for my friends. This year, I really wanted to be able to include my online friends and supporters around the world. So this is what I've created. It's ambitious and I'm slightly concerned about the costs - but the ticket price will help towards the postage!"

The Hunt will be live streamed through stageit.com at both 1pm and then again at 11pm UK-time and tickets are £1.

Hyperlink for the 1pm UK show: HERE

Hyperlink for the 11pm UK show: HERE

LIVE:
April 25th - St Pancras Old Church (sold out).
15th May - Bush Hall
25-28 July - Secret Garden Party

Thinking of buying something on Amazon? Kindly use the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.