Friday 12 July 2013

Introducing: Andrew Goldring – Forgotten Harvest


Introducing…

Andrew Goldring – Forgotten Harvest (Independent)

Andrew says: Forgotten Harvest was recorded at my home studio in spring of 2013. I wanted to make an album of some of my most personal songs, while capturing the raw energy that was cultivated when I performed them with some of my closest musical friends. We combined that vision with a lot of hard work and these six tracks were the result. To me, this album represents a journey through many seasons of life. It's raw and honest and it might not be for everyone, but my hope is that it takes you somewhere too. Thanks for listening. –AG

We say: A terrific blend of alternative, garage rock and psychedelic Americana - with a lo-fi aesthetic, which blurs the edges. Mysterious and magical – with added guitars.

RIYL: Bon Iver, Built To Spill, Golden Sun, Your Meteor


Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.